Thursday, March 17, 2011

There might be a new kid on the block. It looks like Trader Joe's is coming to town!

I have never lived in a city with a Trader Joe's that actually had a liquor license, so stocking up on Two Buck Chuck has been tough.

Luckily, it looks like those days are behind me, because word on the street is that Trader Joe's has applied for a liquor license in town. I still may stockpile some cheap wine, but at least now I can replenish my supply whenever I like:::::::::::::::

http://www.louisville.com/content/it-looks-joe-coming-town-louisville-might-be-getting-trader-joesfood-and-dining

2 comments:

  1. Actually, in some areas Two Buck Chuck sells for $2.99/bottle. While you're at Joe's be sure to pick up the Mac & Cheese Bites. They are delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH,great news! When I was transferred to Louisville back in Sept. 2010 I kept saying what a wonderful place it is and how much better it would be if it had a Trader Joe's (now it's almost perfect!!!)

    ReplyDelete