Friday, April 22, 2011

Long time no post

A big HI to all my loyal readers who probably thought I've fallen off the side of a cliff. The good news is...I haven't!

I'm sorry for the lack of post lately but starting next week all shall be back on track. I've got a file full of things to post about and have been receiving plenty of "Hey, if you're not dead, you should check -blank- out" emails from many of my readers.

So enjoy your Easter weekend...gorge on some ham...stuff enough hard boiled eggs into your mouth to raise your cholesterol a point or two...and I'll see you next week.

P.S. I always get a little food sentimental around Easter. My Polish Grandmom always made a big picnic type spread for the holiday. Locally made Kielbasa and her famous potato salad are on my mind today.

What dishes were/are a staple at your family's Easter celebration?

No comments:

Post a Comment