Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Louisville.com

Hi folks!

Starting today I'm going to be contributing a bit to the food&dining section of Louisville.com

I'm doing my best to seek out noteworthy happenings in the Louisville dining scene but I can always use more help from some die hard Louisville foodies.

If you've got anything cool going on at your local watering hole or hear something through the grape vine I'd love to share it with the town. Found a cool locally made product or just excited about something? Same goes!

So please feel free to e-mail, comment, whatever.

I always love hearing from y'all!!!

http://www.louisville.com/content/snag-front-row-seat-thunder-over-louisville-bristol-bar-grille-its-dinner-and-show

P.S. I'll be linking my Louisville.com posts to this blog

No comments:

Post a Comment