Tuesday, December 14, 2010

I'm back!

Hi all!

I'm back! Sorry for being gone so long, but between the holidays and buying a new house (new...AWESOME...house) my mind has been elsewhere. Fortunately, my appetite hasn't been and I've got a few new places to write about!

I'll be sure to put up a new post...post haste, but in the meantime, I've got a question. What's shakin' around town as far as New Years Eve celebrations go??

The hubby and I typically visit a new city each year for New Years Eve, however, this year it looks like we'll be smack dab in the middle of moving, so all trips are off. But the more I thought about it the mores I realized that we still will be spending New Years Eve in a new city...because this will be our first New Years in Louisville! So if anyone has good tips I'm all ears!

No comments:

Post a Comment