Wednesday, July 21, 2010

We're Here!!!!

Hi folks! I'm sorry it's been so long since my last post. We've been packing, loading, unloading, driving...driving...driving, unpacking. You get the picture. Also, we're waiting for the cable company to hook up our Internet connection. You would think that they would WANT to take $150 from us a month but judging from their slowness it looks like they could take it or leave it.

So please stay tuned. I'm working on a few final Philly posts which I'll put up around the end of this week or the weekend. Then I'll turn my attention to our new town, Louisville!!

Thanks for your patience and as always, thanks for reading! I promise there will be a boat-load of posts to come.

1 comment:

  1. CONGRATS!!! Linds and I can't wait to visit!
    JT

    ReplyDelete